TERMS & CONDITIONS – ALL EVENTS
1. Tickets are only valid when obtained from the official agent of RE3JECT ENTERTAINMENT. Tickets obtained from any other source will be refused admission.
2. In the event of cancellation or substantial alteration of the event refunds will be made to the ticket holders within 30 days after the original concert date. The location of the refunds will be the initial selling point.
3. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Promoter, RE3JECT ENTERTAINMENT, reserves the right to evict or refuse admission.
4. RE3JECT ENTERTAINMENT is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event – including damages and losses to property and motor vehicles – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
5. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets are only valid when presented in full. Tickets defaced or otherwise incomplete will not be accepted for admission (please refer to point of sale prior to the event in the case of accidental damage).
7. As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast as part of the audience or by security CCTV.
8. No professional filming or photography is allowed by any audience member without the prior consent of RE3JECT ENTERTAINMENT.
9. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written permission from RE3JECT ENTERTAINMENT.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US AT:
Ticket Sales Powered By eTickets.to - Sell Tickets Online For Your Events